Synthetic two-stroke engine oil
- Synthetic two-stroke engine oil.
- Excellent protection against rust, corrosion and wear.
- Excellent high-temperature stability
- Continuous lubricant film preventing piston seizure and scoring.
- Protection against ring clogging.
- Residue-free combustion preventing spark arching.
- Suitable for use in systems with mixed or separate lubrication.
- Environmentally friendly thanks to extra low fume emissions.
FOSSER 2T Syn is a synthetic two-stroke engine oil designed for air-cooled and water-cooled sports two-stroke engines in cars, motorbikes, scooters and mopeds with separate or mixed lubrication, up to a mixing ratio of 1:50.
Observe manufacturer instructions.
Specifications: API TC ISO-L-EGD, JASO FC
|TYPICAL VALUES||METHOD||UNIT||FOSSER 2T Syn|
|Density at 15°C||DIN 51 757||kg/m³||872|
|Viscosity at 40°C||DIN EN ISO 3104||mm²/s||67,5|
|Viscosity at 100°C||DIN EN ISO 3104||mm²/s||9,53|
|Viscosity index (VI)||DIN ISO 2909||–||121|
|Pour point||DIN ISO 3016||°C||-33|
|flash point PM||DIN EN ISO 2719||°C||123|
|TBN||DIN ISO 3771||mg KOH/g||1,1|
The above values may vary within commercially accepted tolerances.
* Meets the requirements of the OEM manufacturer.