HLP Hydraulic Fluids
FOSSER HLP are top-quality hydraulic fluids made from mineral base oils and highly effective wear-reducing additives.
Key advantages at a glance:
- Effective wear reduction, high load-bearing capacity.
- Outstanding oxidation stability.
- Prevents corrosion and foaming.
- Excellent hydrolytic stability.
- High thermal stability.
- Good demulsification capacity.
- Compatible with sealing materials.
FOSSER HLP hydraulic fluids are recommended for all hydraulic systems, even under demanding conditions. They can also be used in all types of hydraulic systems with high-pressure pumps and high thermal load, in fast-responding steering systems, for the supply of small gear units and in recirculation systems.
- Specifications: DIN 51524/2 HLP, AFNOR NF E 48-603 HM
- Recommendations*: VICKERS M-2950-S/ I-286-S, DENISON HF-0/ HF-2, CICINNATI MILACRON P68/ P69/ P70
|TYPICAL VALUES||METHOD||UNIT||FOSSER Hydraulic Oil HLP|
|Density at 15°C||DIN 51 757||g/cm3||0,873||0,874||0,878||0,883||0,884|
|Viscosity at 40°C||DIN 51 562||mm2/s||23,4||32,4||46,4||69||98|
|Viscosity at 100°C||DIN 51 562||mm2/s||4,5||5,4||6,7||8,7||11|
|Viscosity index (VI)||DIN ISO 2909||–||98||98||97||97||97|
|COC flash point||DIN ISO 2592||°C||205||224||232||237||240|
|Pour point||DIN ISO 3016||°C||-30||-28||-26||-26||-24|
The above values may vary within commercially accepted tolerances.
* Meets the requirements of the OEM manufacturer.